TOURIST AND VISITOR VISA TO POLAND
SNA Visa Services comprises a highly qualified and dedicated team, wholly committed to providing an effective and efficient visa information and application service to commercial and private applicants. Our commitment to efficiency, accuracy and detail has won the attention of a number of established travel companies and we continue to enjoy preferred visa supplier status with a significant proportion of the current market leaders in the travel industry.
Our dedication to outstanding professionalism has won the attention of a number of the leading forces in the travel industry, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as the preferred supplier of both business and tourist visas to a large number of independent and corporate agents.
Poland Schengen Visa Application Requirements
Depending on the purpose of your travel to Poland, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside there permanently, you will have to apply for a different Polish Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the Polish Schengen Visa since 2007 when Poland as a Member State of the European Union also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
General required documents for a Polish Visa Application:
- Download the Polish Visa application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Poland Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Polish Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Poland and the entire Schengen area. Find out more about Visa Insurance for Europe.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Poland and itinerary.
- Flight air ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Poland.
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Poland.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Poland
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrolment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
Note: The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Polish Visa application.
List of additional documents required for the most frequent purposes of Poland Visa Application:
Poland Tourist Schengen Visa:
- Invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Poland Visa for Business Purposes:
Poland Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit, expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
- Poland Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Poland Visa for Study, Training, Research, or another type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrolment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Poland Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Polish citizen:
- Proof of Polish citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Polish nationality or naturalization order)
- Polish marriage certificate
- Polish family record book
Poland Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or other type of entry permit in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
Poland Visa for Under-Age Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
*Note: When applying at the Polish embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children.